Monday, September 3, 2012

Outta My Mind

I'm Out Of It.
I Can't Seem To Get Out Of It.
What's Going On Inside My Head? o.0
(Good Good Song!)

I was bored and on SL and I decided to go to Perfect Wardrobe and EVERYTHING was all crazified. 
The theme this week is Asylum. I think you should check it out.
It's soooo badass! I love this stuff! 
It gives me a reason so show my crazy side.
WITHOUT being judged.
So here's a little some thing that I put together. 
Everything was from Perfect Wardrobe. 



Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Lunatics Asylum Eyes (perfect wardrobe) *NEW*
Make up: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Zip It (perfect wardrobe) *NEW*
Eyelashes: .ploom. Lashes 2
Skin: [Al Vulo!] [Julia] [dating on the dark] group gift
Horns: ::[annaA]:: Boron Body Horns
Hair: .ploom. Mina
Facial Piercings: -UtopiaH- Break Piercing (grouge soul project) *NEW*
Tattoo: (flaunt) Stitched and Spiked Tattoo (perfect wardrobe) *NEW*
Body Piercings: (flaunt) Spiked Attachments (perfect wardrobe) *NEW*
Dress: [A] Veit's Amiii Dress Black
Straight Jacket: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Insane (dirty)
Shoes: "Elegant Dolly" Lolita Pumps with Lace Socks



Urgh, I hate to say this, But this look, looks amazing! 
I had a blast putting this together.
I honestly freaked myself out because I didn't think I could ever look this freeky :D 

I say, If you haven't been to Perfect Wardrobe, I think you should definitely go pretty soon.
Because who knows when they will start the new round.
Also, Landmark the place, because every 2 weeks, they do new and fun themes.
Something to totally look forward too.
This is BI-Weekly.
:D

So get your mom, your dad, your grandma, your grandpa, your brother, sister, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, friends, enemies, and all that jazz,
get them to come down to perfect wardrobe and have at it! NOTHING over 100L. I think its like 80L the most with every item.
Not sure though.
But go check it out before its toooo late :D 

Don't say that I didn't warn you though.
Anjeliicaa Resident ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment