Friday, September 7, 2012

Be My It Girl

Baby, You can be my "It" girl. Baby you're the shit girl. Loving you can be a crime.

Today is Friday :D Fuck yeah! lolol. Sorry. I just really look forward to my fridays. Any ways, Im terribly sorry that I haven't had time to blog. RL is really stressful right now. My brother is in the hospital cause of problems. I just hope everything turns out to be ok in the end. I know he's strong and honestly all I can do at this point is pray <3.

So today's blog is featuring a VERY special person in my life. Shes not only important to me in SL but also in RL. Shes my wifey, my best friend, my better half :D Ive known this girl since I was in middle school. We went to school together :P We havent always been close but last year we got REALLY close and shes fucking amazing :D So I decided that I wanted her sexiness on my blog :D So here she is! 


Kelsey:
Pants: -bc- xtra low unbottoned jeans "black"
Top: [etchaflesh] Simply Goth
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Uzza Pumps
Neckless: -.HoD.- hopless rosary
Nails: [mandala] Sinra 2 nails and rings set/SAMURAI BLACK
Lips Stick : .:Glamorize:. Red Pain Makeup
EyeLiner: .Pekka. Eyeliner Combo
Foot Tattoo: Horns & Halos ~rosary foot Tattoo
Bracelets : Style X Bracelets Blck Dollarbie
Hair: Magika [01] dare

Anjeliicaa:
Eyes: .ID. Flare 3 Pack -Sunburst-
Hairs: ::Exile:: Ready To Go
Eyelashes: .ploom. Lashes 5
Eyeliner: MONS Summer Eyeliner (group gift)
Top: ::alterego:: eccentric 
Jeans: .: vive nine :. Adisa Skinny Jeans
Glasses: ***Arisaris Glasses***
Necklace: Caramel - Anchor Necklace
Nails: -UtopiaH- Spiked French 
Bracelets: ::alterego:: eccentric
Earrings: LaGyo_Santa Monica Silver
Nose Ring: :STICKY FINGERS: My Nose Ring
Shoes: N-core ETOILE "black"



Okies so you done seen how sexy she is and how hot she makes me :D Well I hope you totally enjoyed this! I loved it because I had her by my side, oh and I some what helped her with her outfit :P Doesnt she look fucking gorgeous? I think so <3 

Any who, I love you guys and thank you soooo much for all your support. I will be posting like 5 more outfits today. So stay tuned ☺

♥Anjeliicaa ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment