Monday, September 3, 2012

I Will Wait For You

No one can choose who they fall for

Or when the fall, or how they fall, or why

I, well I fell for you and I must wait

it's only a matter of time.

(Best Song Ever ♥)

Okies, My Little Fashion Lovers. Today I got a cute and simple and elegant look. Im totally in love with it. I love it oh so much.
My girlie girls will also love it. I can just tell.

Its a simple look that I put together in like 5 minutes. I was throwing things together and I was like oh my lort, I love this outfit. Totally blogging it.
Now look what Im doing :D 
Im blogging it and sharing it with the world ♥




Totally Sexy (: Yeah I said it. lololol.
This is a look that you can wear any where, Clubbing, a meeting, a party, a date, or even out shopping :D Trust me, I've worn this outfit doing everything lolol.

This is just one of my simple classy girl looks that I siimply adore, and I hope you guys adore and enjoy it just as much as I do ♥

Anyways, I hope everyone had an amazing Labor Day Weekend ♥ :D 
Until next time (:

♥ Anjeliicaa R. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment