Saturday, September 1, 2012

beautyandabeat

I NEED A BEAUTY AND A BEAT, WHO CAN MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE(:
(any takers?)

Gosh, I don't really like Justin Bieber, But his new CD is pretty good && Im totally obsessed with his new song, Beauty and A Beat ft Nicki Minja ♥ Deff go listen to it :D I will post the video on the bottom, of course :D lol

Any ways, This song probably doesnt go with this outfit but honestly, I dont care :D I just love the song! :D
So Here's something that I put together!

ITs funny, I went shopping today and got sooo much stuff, yet I'm wearing some new things that I already had... *EPIC FAIL*
Oh well, Most girls do that. lolol. Well I know that I do :P
(dont judge me)


Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Bahama Green 
Lashes: .ploom. Lashes 5
Makeup: MONS Summer Eyeliner *group gift* 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Liberty
Top:::Fe Style:: Hate My Swag *mesh*
Bottoms: .:cheeky:. Sweater Pants! *mesh*
Earrings: Xenno Cuff Earrings [fri*Fridays] *NEW RELEASE*
Nose Ring: Cobrahive -N- Swirl
Shoes:  Flightz

Ahhhhhh I love this look :D I like feeling comfy and stuff. Who cares if its not sexy but shit, you can make it hella sexy. lolol. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend :D

Enjoy the tune! :D 


Huggies && Kisses
♥ Anjeliicaa


No comments:

Post a Comment