Friday, September 7, 2012

Heavy In Your Arms

I was a heavy heart to carry. My beloved was weighed down. My arms around his neck. My fingers laced a crown. I was a heavy heart to carry. My feet dragged across the ground and he took me to the river, where he slowly let me drown.

Sorry about all that ^^^^ But I really love that song & I love Florence and The Machine. Im blogging another one of my outfits. I found this dress last night and I fell in love with it. So I thought I'd spice it up and throw in some Anj style to it & see how it would turn out and yup, it came out great.  See for yourselfs.


Eyes: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes
Hair: Magika [02] Tendency *BRAND SPANKIN NEW*
Lashes: **Irresistible Look Eyelashes**
Dress: Tee*fy Chalk Dress
Leggings: :: alterego :: rockshow
Necklace: (Yummy) Sea Trinklets Charm
Earrings: [Atomic] Endearing Mesh Earrings
Nails: -UtopiaH- Musical Notes
Nose Ring: :SICKY FINGERS: My Nose Ring
I Phone: Retro' I PHONE Stud
Anklet: Maitreya Gold
Shoes: HOC Industries -Platform Pumps



I tried out a new look for her and I loved the outcome. I was honestly getting tired of the natural hairs and thought I'd spice up this outfit with non normal hair and dang, I think it fits her perfectly. :D Dont you agree? Well Im thinking Anj will have a lot more non normal hair blog posts. Yay! 

I honestly, Love how this outfit came together. :D The heels, The Dress, The Leggings && Of course, The hair; Which is totally new by the way. Came out yesterday at Magika, So go get it! Magika NEVER disappoints.

Stay Tuned for more outfits coming here shortly. ♥
Anjeliica


No comments:

Post a Comment