Friday, September 7, 2012

Say-I-Love-You-When-Your-Not-Listening


  And please don't stand so close to me
I'm having trouble breathing
I'm afraid of what you'll see right now
I give you everything I am
All my broken heart beats
Until I know you understand.

Another outfit today. Yeah, yeah, I only have gotten 3 out and your already tired of my posts, but I'm sorry, I love blogging :P JS.

This is one of my favorite songs by this amazing woman, Christina Perri. This song really hits the spot. Its amazing and it has so much meaning and right now I can TOTALLY relate to it. 

Heres is a outfit I put together while listening to this song. I really like this outfit. I love the long and flowly skirt and the top totally goes well with it :D 

Enjoy ♥


Eyes: .ID. Flare 3 Pack -Sunburst-
Hair: [BURLEY]_Lola
Lashes: **Irresistible Look Eyelashes**
Eyeliner:  MONS Summer Eyeliner (group gift)
Top: :::LP::: Indian Summer Top
Skirt: The Sinners Crossroads -Solastice-
Earrings: Zibska ~ Severine Earrings (gold)
Necklace 1: (Yummy) By The Sea Charm
Necklace 2: [MAGIC NOOK] Vintage Watch
Shoes: Maitreya Gold *Flip Flops*


Its so gorgeous and elegant and nice and simple. Something you could wear shopping, or for a walk on the beach, or to the movies, and possibly even date night. Shoot, Id wear this while I was washing dishes. Lolol. Thats how much I just love this outfit! <3 

I hope you guys enjoyed the outfit just as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

Stay tuned for more outfits ☺
Anjeliicaa




No comments:

Post a Comment