Friday, August 31, 2012

gohardbitches

Hey you, yeah you, guess what? Your freaking beautiful! ♥
( made you smile huh? :D oot oot )

      Soooooo Im blogging for an amazing store that I'm SIMPLY in love with, just so everyone knows. And the creator gave me an exclusive womens button up top that I love :D Its sooo weastern and cute! It will be on sale, but I have no idea when. But I promise I will deff let you know when she brings it out. It will be in different colors with different designs on the back of each shirt! I got red and black with a cute feather in the back <3 



Eyes: I KON Utopia Eyes - Pale Bahama Green
Lashes: .ploom. Lashes 5
Makeup: - DAMNED - Tribal Make Up  
Hair: .ploom. Quinnie
Top: ::TSC:: Womens Button Up [Feathers] EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK! (in store soon)
Bottoms:.:[L]ust [C]reations:. - Bitch Mode (red)
Glasses: *ShadZ* F<3CK LOVE - Classic
Earrings: SuPerBia- PluGs *HoLe* (Fashion Voodoo) 
Necklace: dl:: Troublemaker's Neckless
Nails: -UtopiaH- Spiked French Hand Set
Shoes:  Mstyle XIAOYI Wedges 

Other Tops: 
White Top; Back design is a heart.
Yellow Top; Back design is a bat. 
Green Top; Back design is a coffin with an upside down cross in it. 
Pink Top; Back design is a rose.

The Sinners Crossroads MP:

The Sinners Crossroads Blogg: 

I hope that you guys love the look just as much as I do. But honestly, My favorite part of the look has to be the top :D I cant wait till they come out :D I promise to keep you guys all updated!! :D
♥ Anjeliicaa




No comments:

Post a Comment