Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Single Girl Swag

Fashionista's (: Welcome To Style Bible Of Anjeliicaa ♥ 

Today's look is one of my favorites! I realllyyy love this tank top that I got from Balkanik 2.0. I love the colors that are on the shirt and I love the whole Zombie look it has to you. It's mesh and It's just a great fit on my avi. Most mesh doesnt really fit her well. But this shirt fits amazingly on her body :D 

I also love the ear plugs that I found on Market Place for cheap :D They fit well and they are amazing! They come in Zebra or Leopard print and the packet u get different colors in the zebra and leopard prints.  

Honestly, These shoes dont go well with the outfit but after I took the pictures and got my outfit all put together I realized that my zebra print vans would of gone GREAT with this outfit, but I was in a lazy mood and honestly didnt feel like retaking the pictures. But, now I know that I can wear my Zebra shoes(:

Well I hope you all enjoyed the outfit as much as I did ♥ :D 


Eyes: IKNO Utopia Eyes 
Hair: [e] - With
Eyelashes: .ploom. Lashes 5
Shape: Alexis Shape (custom made by SL sisseh)
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] [Sally] 
Tanktop: [BLK2.0] Zombie Tank *mesh*
Jeans: [ATOMIC] Skinny Jeans
Rings & Nails: -UtopiaH- Dark Mustache
Nose Ring: :GAUGED: Cingular Barbell
Ear Plugs: *YAKO* - Animal Print; Leapord Pink
Necklace: DirtyLand:: Troublemaker
Cheek Piercings: ::F.U.C:: Cheek Piercings
Shoes: {Elygo} Spike Sneakers (Classic) *mesh*




Till next time my fashionista's :D Oh and I promise to start blogging an outfit everyday <3 I realized that blogging gets my mind off of things that are going on and stuff, and it's a great way to keep myself entertained! Remember I'm doing this for the people that love SL fashion and for myself ♥

♥ you guys!! Thanks for all the support!
- Anjeliicaa Resident- 

1 comment: