Friday, August 17, 2012

The Sinners Crossroads

My Sexy Fashionista's (: How are ya'll? ♥

I just want to tell you guys some amazing news. I am now blogging for one of my favorite stores on sl of all times :D I was on mp looking for some really cute cardigans and I came across this store!! Not only does it have cute clothes but it also has clothes with crosses :D Im a H.U.G.E fan when it comes to crosses! I love them to death <3 So I sent the creator a NC and told her I was a blogger and that I would love to blog for her clothing store :D She said yes && on top of that, she asked if I would also be one of her models!! Oh my geez, I almost fainted when she asked!! Of course we all know that I said yes! lolol. Alright well enough about this lets get into the outfits :D 

 Left: Stick It Cardigan; Top Right: Aztec Cardigan; Bottom Right: Seaside Cardigan

 Left: Stick It Cardigan; Top Right: Aztec Cardigan; Bottom Right: Seaside Cardigan

I absolutely loveeee all 3 of her cardigans. But my favorite has to the be stick it to the man cardigan :D They are all mesh, and its awesome because they fit me perfectly. I have no problems with them at all. I love how cozy they are and how you can pretty much wear them with anything :D I have gotten sooooo many compliments on them and everyones wanting to know where I got these sexy cardigans. I deff think you should get them!! Totally worth ever L. JS. lolol. 

These cardigans can go with anything, I have made several outfits with them and I promise to upload them with style cards later I promise :D but as of right now I wanted to get this posted :D Ahhhhh Im just soo excited to blog for this creator! ♥ 

Enjoy andddd Thank you sooo much for all the support and love that you guys have given and shown me ♥

-Anjeliicaa-

Store Blog:

Store on MP:

Go check them both out :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment