Friday, August 10, 2012

Now I'm That Bitch


     Happy Friday :D Yay!!! Weekend Starting! Anyways, Im teribly sorry that I havent been able to get any blog post's done this week!! I feel like I totally let my fashion monsters down :( Im sorry! Been mad busy in RL. But I have a post for tonight :D Woot Woot! 

    First of all, I just want to say that yesterday was my rezz day and my avi is officially a year old ♥ Woot woot! Any ways, The stuff I will be blogging about were all gifts for my rez day, except for my shoes && hair!

   But goodness, I lovee this outfit ♥ My favorite part of this outfit has to be my AMAZINGLY sexy Cheetah Vest ♥ :D && The jumper sooooo goes with it :D Just a FYI loll.  So all my fashionista's I really hope u enjoy this outfit as much as I love it ♥ :D 



Eyes: IKNO Utopia Eyes 
Hair: [e] Found - Collabor88 *NEW*
Eyelashes: .ploom. Lashes 5
Shape: .Pekka. Milenis Shape
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] [Renzie] 
Tanktop & Jeans: .:[L]ust [C]reations:. Bitch Mode
Jean Jacket: ---::[[F A M E]]::--- LeopardCross (mesh)
Glasses: {*I <3 FashiOn*} RuinatiOn Sunglasses
Rings & Nails: -UtopiaH- Sinister Nature
Nose Ring: :Sticky Fingers: My Nose Ring
Earrings: LaGyo_Santa Monica Earrings
Neck Piercing: *.JULYs.* BOW (private room) *NEW*
Shoes: Mstyle XIAOYI Wedges



HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND MY FASHIONISTA'S
Much Anjeliicaa

No comments:

Post a Comment