Saturday, August 25, 2012

Poison and Wine

Yes, its me again lol 

I decided to do another blog post, because Im bored and I need to clear my mind. Sooo much going on right now its soooo stressful. So blogging makes me feel tons better :D I went shopping and got some cute clothes, and they are comfy! So enjoy them! :D 


Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Bahama Green
Lashes: .ploom. Lashes 5
Makeup: - DAMNED - Tribal 
Hair: Magika - Awkward *new*
Tube Top: id. cult tube rio {55 Linden Fridays} *new*
Pants: .:Cheeky:. Lazy Pants *mesh* {Grouge Project} *new*
Earrings: Zibska ~ Severine Earrings 
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Name Necklace Nature
Nails: -UtopiaH- Musical Notes Hand Set
Face Piercing: ::F.U.C:: Cheek Piercings
Left Ring: (Kunglers) TDBR - Velouria Ring
Right Ring: [ glow ] studio - Pearls Cross 
Shoes: N-core "Feet" 



I hope that you love this outfit as much as I loved it :D Urgh those pants are sooo comfy and that shirt is just too cute <3 

Hopefully this is the last post for the night :D 
I love you guys soo much!! Thanks for the love and the support ♥

-Anjeliicaa Resident-



No comments:

Post a Comment