Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ilooksogoodwithoutyou

I FINK YOUR FREEKY & I LIKE YOU A LOT ;)
Yes I am listening to that song but, that has nothing to do with today's blog post.
tehe.. I teased you guys! 

So down to the nitty gritty. I got my bloggers pack for  La Flare and this outfit is sooo cute :D 
I love the way it looks and everything. Alright well, let me post a picture and I will deff
describe why I love it and all that fancy good stuff.


Eyes: .ID. Flare - Coastal {grouge soul project} *new*
Lashes: .ploom. Lashes 5
Makeup: MONS Summer Eyeliner (group gift) 
Hair: Magika - Secretive
Outfit: :.:.: La Flare - Caged *NEW RELEASE*
Glasses: GG Sunglasses
Earrings: LaGayo_Santa Monica Earrings 
Necklace 1: Apple May Designs - Eccentric Pencil
Necklace 2: [MAGIC NOOK] Vintage Kitty Watch
Nails: -UtopiaH- Spiked French Hand Set
Nose Ring: STICKY FINGERS: My Nose Ring
Bracelets: pr!tty - Summer Colorful Bracelets
Right Ring: :FANATIK: My Knuckle Duster Ring 
Bag: ~Pepper~ i love nerds bag 
Iphone: Retro' I PHONE Stud *new*
Shoes:  HOC Industries - Platform Pumps



I simply love this outfit, not only because you can wear it clubbing but because you can wear it with different things. I could wear it with my blue jean vest.
I can wear it with shorts or jeans.
The skirt, of course we all know that you can wear it with ANY top! 
This outfit is simply awesome! The tops look like they are made with glitter and I'm a HUGE glitter fan!
I love my things all girlie and stuffs.
So if I were you, I would go buy this outfit! Just saying :)
Deff a great buy! 


La Flare on MP:



Anyway, enjoy the look my lovers :) Its time this girl heads to bed! I got school tomorrow.
woot woot! 
To those that are still going to high school, or college or school period,
I wish you an amazing school year and goodluck(:

♥ Anjeliicaa Resident





No comments:

Post a Comment