Saturday, August 25, 2012

Naughty Girl;)

Oh no, did you hear that? I think that was the school bell. Oh well looks like Ill be late to class. :P

I know, we are all excited about that back to school time. Well the ones that have kids that go to school or for them students that go to school :D I start classes on monday and let me tell you, Im soooo excited loll but im sure after the second day imma be wishing it was the last day already! :P Any ways, I thought id do a little naughty school girl look today! I hope you guys enjoy it!


Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Pale Bahama Green
Lashes: .ploom. Lashes 5
Makeup: - DAMNED - Tribal 
Hair: Truth Hair - Liberty
Outfit: :: alterego :: naughty school girl
Earrings: Toxic Bish - Earrings
Belly Ring: ::STOKED:: Attitude Outfit
Necklace:-RYCA- Barbie
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] INAILS [perfect wardrobe] *new*
Backpack: { Apple Blossom} Zoo Backpack
Phone: Retro' - I PHONE stud
Rings: [*RD*]*Nerd Alert Rings* [perfect wardrobe] *new*
Glasses: -UtopiaH- Nerd Glasses [perfect wardrobe] *new*
Nose Ring: :GAUGED" Cingular Barbell
Tattoo: [GLUE INK] Dont Touch Me
Shoes: ::STOKED:: Attitude Outfit
Hobbs: Reek - Hangin Hobbs

Woot woot. This is deff a steamy and sexy little school girl :D Shoot. She be making all them boys drool :P lololol. Well I enjoyed putting this outfit together and walking around wearing it all day and having people ask me why am I dressed like this. Shit Im dressed like this cause I want to be and cause its hawt :p

Until next time.
♥ Anjeliicaa


No comments:

Post a Comment