Monday, October 8, 2012

Lets Get Naughty


DJ come to my rescueIt's down to the sound of a heartbeatI knew the moment I met youYou were na-na-na-na-naughtyDJ come to my rescueLet's pound to the metal in your backseatI knew the moment I met youYou were gon-gon want my body
DJ spin me with your fingersFlip me over like a pancakeHold on-on and rememberDip-dip-dip-dip-dip it in my milkshakeIt fucks with you cause of bright lightMJ does it on A daysI really wanna ride your train all nightBut I dont wanna have your babies

Alright, so I was supposed to post this like forever ago but I totally forgot. I didnt even notice that it was in my drafts. I honestly thought I had posted it. But I guess I never did. Opps >.< So here it is.

I did this look because some bloggers and I are getting a look together and doing this HUGE up coming project and its gonna be awesome. So I figured that Id add some accessories to it myself and twist it up a tad bit. So here's a look that I came up with.

I love this lingerie, I really do. && Trust me, the babe loves it 
two! :D 

It may be too naughty for your eyes ;) just a warning. lolol.


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Guinevere
Ears: dl:: Black Rose Mini's Ears
Earrings: [MANDALA]:SENJYU Earrings/BLACK HOLE
Necklace: ::je::suis::gothique::necklace
Lingerie: :OW: "Mocha Leopard" Bra/Panties
Bracelet: edge grafica / 37 bracelet
Nails: -UtopiaH- Dark Mustache Set
Left Ring: JCNY - UNFORGETTABLE Wedding Ring
Hip Piercings: :: Toxxic Ink :: Junction 4 
Stockings: !mPS! Ripped Stockings and Socks 
Shoes: DADAbeiz :: JustBlack & Fishy Ankle Boots



Gosh I flipping love that song <3 Deff makes me naughty ;)

Well I hope the look wasnt too naughty for ya ;) cause it was the perfect amount of naughty for me! tehe.

Much love until next time,
-Anjeliicaa-


No comments:

Post a Comment