Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm Losing Control


Life's too short to even care at all, oh
I'm losing my mind, losing my mind, losing control
These fishes in the sea, they're staring at me, Oh oh
A wet world aches for a beat of a drum, Oh
If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away
To some fortune that I,
I should have found by now
I'm waiting for this cough syrup
to come down.

This song honestly has a lot of meaning!! I love it. Deff should listen to it.

This outfit was particularly made and put together because, while I was away from sl due to RL. I got a cardigan from one of the stores that I am blogging for. The store is called Gorgeous :D 

Any ways, I love this cardigan. I just got some cute jeans and a tank top and got my hair to be all in pig tails and what not. This cardigan makes me sooo nerdy and I love it. Im a huge nerd. Like I seriously am.

This store is freaking awesome sauce. Its girly, casual, simple and it can go with a everyday look. Her clothes is just freaking cute as hell. I love all her stuff. Go check out her store and all her clothes. I promise you, you wont be disappointed.


Hair: Magika [03] Pretty *NEW*
Cardigan: Gorgeous- Comic Cardigan *NEW*
Tank Top: fri. - Basic Cami (yellow)
Jeans: { alterego} Date Night *NEW*
Ring: JCNY - UNFORGETTABLE Wedding Ring
Necklace: .HoD. - The PAth To Forgiveness






I told you the cardigan is hella cute. I love it. Its sooo cute and comfy. Probably, one of my favorite cardigan's yet. 

Here are the links to the stores and all the information your booty will need :p

Gorgeous INWORLD:

Gorgeous MP:

Gorgeous FB:

GO LIKE IT, LOVE IT, SHARE IT, SUPPORT IT, AND ROCK IT!!! :D 

Much Love; Until Next Time ♥
-Anjeliicaa-

No comments:

Post a Comment