Monday, October 8, 2012

Seven Devils


 ♥ WELCOME TO HELL ♥

I'm so sorry!! Ive been AFK for about 2 or 3 weeks now. October is ALWAYS a very very busy month for me. I have tried to find some free time to be able to get on and do some blog posts and all this because I have stores that I need to blog for and I have events to blog for &&& I have amazing supporters like you that are out there waiting for me to post new and fresh looks. So here are a few looks for you guys today!

So Halloween is just around the corner and I decided to do a She-Devil look for us today(: I put all the stuff together because honestly, I didnt want to just wear a devil costume, I actually wanted to find stuff and put it all together! But what really inspired me to do this look was the skin.

I went to Al Vulo and wanted to look for a new skin and I saw the group gift for this month and decided to get it. Its soooo amazing!!! I really love it. It's not really scary, but I love the look and the way the skin is. Its soooooooo cute. Honestly, I have never been able to find a skin like this and have it look great on me. But hey, Al Vulo, NEVER fails! Oh btw, The group is free to join!!! So I would go join if I were you :D 

Heres the look. Enjoy ♥


Eyes: [PP]- Blood Maddness Devil 
Hair: Magika [02] Tendency
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Livia ] - [ Devil is woman ] Group Gift
Dress: [Wishbox] Crush (Lusty Red)
Boots: Bootgasm Soho Calf High
Horns:  [PP] Devil Horns
Nails: -UtopiaH- Dark Mustache
Ring & Necklace: {me.} Dolls Necklace & Ring
Nose Ring: :STICKY FINGERS: My Nose Ring




Seeee? I told you the whole skin looks freaking amazing!! I simply love it. Its not too red. Its more like a light redish-pink and thats what I love about this skin. Cause most devil skins are like BRIGHT red and they never look good.

I hope you enjoy this Halloween look just as much as I enjoyed it! 

Until next time ♥
I love you all!!
-Anjeliicaa-


No comments:

Post a Comment