Thursday, August 2, 2012

:.:.: La Flare Cover

Ohhh Myyyy Gooodddness(: I decided to get a Blogger, as you can tell. lolol. I will still be using my tumblr blog but it will only be my RL one. This blog here is going to be all about my SL fashion and of course all about the amazing stores there is around SL. This is going to be something new to me. No, No, No. Not the blogging, but blogging on this website because I've never used it before :D So I welcome everyone that I interested in following me or everyone that just loves to stalk my fashion :D Ahhhhhh Im soooo excited! You guys have noooo idea <3 
   Any ways, I would love to say that last night, I was offered to blog for someone. I was soooo excited because honestly, No one has ever asked me to blog for them! So I got with the owner and we talked and she gave me a blogger package and it had clothes in it for me to keep and for me to blog about! How exciting is that? Well I will deff post pictures! The stores name is :.:.: La Flare. DEFFF worth seeing! I will be posting the pictures of the outfits that were in the package. But later on like tomorrow perhaps, Ill write down what I'm wearing in each one of the pictures :D Its not much, I was keeping it simple because I wanted everyone to be able to see the clothes :D 
:.:.: La Flare Dresses (left - right) Aquamarine, Dianthus, Eggplant, && Yellow.

These are the dresses that came in the bloggers package and they are really nice :D I love the whole Tie-Dye effect they have :D I must say they look very nice on me. lolol. But they are nice and simple and you can deff add accessories to them to make them fancy or to make them casual.

:.:.: La Flare Crop Tops (left, top/bottom) Rose, Leopard & Navajo.

They are simple and nice! You can wear them over a white tank top, with some jeans or a skirt or even shorts :D I really love these tops! My favorite would have to be the Rose one because I lovee the color red(: But these are a really good fit and they are just amazing! 

:.:.: La Flare Capture Mesh Top

Here we have a gorgeous mesh top. Its got amazing colors, it fits really well and I just love it! Its perfect for the summer. I threw it on with my favorite skirt! You could wear it with anything, even bathing sit bottoms :D Wear it to the beach, the club, shopping, or just being at your house. Who cares! But this shirt is really cute! The colors just goo so well :D Deff think about getting it ladies!

:.:.: La Flare Flag Me Mesh Jeans

Than last but not least, we have the american flag pants! These are simply amazing! They fit well and where have u seen awesome pants like these? No where! exactly. Thats why you will need to get a pair! I must say that they are pretty amazing!

So there you guys have it :D My first time to EVER blog for someone's store <3 Gosh Im actually really excited, Yeah I know I already said that but I DON'T CARE! *jumps for joy*
Ahh! But Thank you soooo much for taking the time to read my blog and see my first post :D Dont be afraid to follow me and deff send me some questions or you know requests, like say you find something you like but you don't know how to wear it in diff styles, well just let me know what it is you like and I'll show you all the styles that Anj can wear :D 

Well thank you sooo much once again <3 Until next time my fashionista's! 

♥ Anjeliica


No comments:

Post a Comment